Here are Five Important Tips
The process of selecting the blinds need not be overwhelming.
Those who are careful in selecting the right blinds for commercial places like office or retail store are often richly rewarded. As anything from a room in your house to a multi-level building in the capital can make up an office space, choices should depend on the setting. We have 5 tips to simplify the whole process for you.
- Functionality should be your first priority – Each different kind of blind has been designed to offer specific functionality and advantages. If you want a blind that is easy to operate as well as stylish to boot then opt for roller blinds. Whereas if you are looking for maximum control over privacy and light then the tilting blades of vertical and venetian blinds can help you. If you need the added functionality offered by fabrics then your options are zebra and shangrila blinds. Opt for motorized blinds and manage the functionality from an app or remote.
- Amount of sunlight in the space – One of the most important factors is the amount of sunlight that enters the space. Excess sunlight also means increased glare. As most employees work on their computers they cannot have the glare on their computer screens. In boardrooms and conference room even televisions require the glare to be reduced. Hence, consider the light-filtering features of the blind you pick. Blinds can reduce the glare without completely blocking the natural light. Blinds also help in keeping spaces naturally cool in summer months bringing down the expenses incurred on air-conditioning.
- Consider your business culture – Interiors can mirror the mood and culture of your business and it helps to use that to your advantage. A vibrant interior will allow the team to immerse in a culture-rich environment as they work in that space. Exploit the world of options available in blinds to play with the interiors of your office space. Choose patterned designs or fun colors to get creative with your blind. Whether you want your blinds to emit a coastal-chill vibe or go elegant with a sophisticated feel – it’s all possible!
- Have fun with your choices – Once you find your functional match in a particular type of blind, do not be afraid to play with colors. With the many options that come in each type of blind you would be spoiled for choices. If you want a softer and prettier look then choose sheer patterned fabrics. However, if a bold hue excites you then get a solid fabric in exciting colors to strike that edgy mood. Wooden blinds do exceptionally well for a sophisticated professional look.
- Capture the details – Be clear about what you want and go ahead and get it. Mix and match, color blocking and playing with designs are fun but do not miss the details. Create a list of colors, images and textures that best capture the emotions you want to evoke in your interior design. As you go on adding each element of material, fabric, design, color, chain and various other components of the blinds compare them with the list for best results.